Register today to benefit from the super early bird fees! We look forward to welcoming you to the WSAVA/CVMA 2019 Congress!
Registration fees (in CAD):
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
LMIC WSAVA Member***
SUPER EARLY BIRD RATE
UNTIL OCTOBER 30, 2018
EARLY BIRD RATE
OCTOBER 31, 2018 – APRIL 10, 2019
From APRIL 11, 2019
* You must be a member of one of the WSAVA associations in order to benefit from this rate. To see the list of WSAVA associations – please click here. A proof of membership may be asked for.
* You must be a member of CVMA in order to benefit from this rate.
** Registered Veterinary Technician / Vet Nurse / Student: In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
*** Low & Lower-middle Income Countries registration fee refers to Low-income economies as listed here and defined according to the World Bank Country Classification.
Fees for participants include:
- Entrance to the Congress sessions and Exhibition
- Congress publications
- Attendance to Welcome Reception
- Refreshments and Coffee breaks
- Attendance to Closing Ceremony
Fees for accompanying person include:
- Attendance to the opening ceremony and welcome reception
- Half day tour
Please ensure the participant’s name or Reference Number are stated on the bank transfer.
All bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and must be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Registration fees must be paid in CAD after completing the registration process by one of the following methods:
Visa, Master Card or American Express only accepted. Payments are made via the online registration form above.
Additional 30 CAD handling fee is required
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: WSAVA 2019 Congress Toronto, Canada
Bank Details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Account Number: 1500934-92-81
IBAN Number: CH59 0483 5150 0934 9208 1
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Conference account on time
In case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 CAD) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
All cancellations must be emailed prior to the deadlines below to email@example.com:
- Cancellations received up to and including October 30, 2018 – full refund
- Cancellations received between October 31, 2018, to July 5, 2019 – 50% will be refunded
- From July 6, 2019 – no refund will be made
Guest attendance policy
All event activities (including educational sessions, meal functions, exhibition hall, etc.) are exclusively reserved for registered attendees. Non-registered guests (including children, family members, colleagues, etc.) are not allowed in any of the event areas. Badges provided at registration are required for entrance into all functions and will be strictly enforced.
Kenes International Organizers of Congresses S.A.
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140